Playing with Fire and Ice (Canada), Timed Limited Edition
• These prints will only be available to order for TEN days, starting Wednesday August 18th at 9am EDT and ending Friday August 27th at midnight EDT.
• The edition will be limited to the number of prints ordered within this timeframe.
• 12" x 16" (image size), 16" x 20" (paper size)
• Giclee Print on 300gsm 100% cotton paper
• Signed, titled and numbered by hand
• Limited Edition
• Archival ink (tested to 100 years with 0 fading)
• These prints were designed to fit in a standard 16” x 20” frame (without a mat)! The 2” white paper border will be visible, along with the handwritten signature/title/edition line at the bottom.
• If you are looking for something a little more fancy, talk to your local framer about custom options. The artist suggests a 13" x 17" mat opening, to expose a small white .5" border around the image and the signature/title/edition line at the bottom. A white mat will make the artwork pop!
• This print will ship by mid September from Ontario, Canada.
• Rolled in an acid free plastic sleeve and shipped in a tube.
• Free local pickup is available at the artist's studio (Oshawa, Ontario).
• Packaged flat on backing board in an acid free plastic sleeve.
• You will receive an e-mail when your order is ready for pickup (mid September).